Clean Keyboard Clean Keyboard

I agree with Polaroid7. Extremely smooth my man! :D
Reminds me alot of Wreck it Ralph ost.
Full score from me :)

Semaphore responds:

Krussi good to see you again.

Monumental Magic Monumental Magic

Aaaaw yeaah!
The style reminds me alot of Reamee :D
As Mreview wrote, transitions were great and
everything else aswell :P

It's always nice to hear new stuff from you man!
Keep it up :)

MashedByMachines responds:

Tack så mycket krussi :D

I havent made music for a while so its nice to finally be able to upload some stuff :)

15thD - Audio Adventure 15thD - Audio Adventure

Wow, honestly... wow

heard this song in a minecraft video, and got hooked right away.
That arp is kinda mysterious and mesmerizing.
Love the atomosphere and vibe this song has, sure is an audio adventure :)

The choice of synths and sounds are just perfect in my oppinion, and the build is of the song is pretty darn epic aswell :D

Full score from me, and I'll check your other songs out aswell later ^^

+fav as artist

Keep up the good work!

Disappointing Love Disappointing Love

Long time no see

As usual man, Wow... Simply, wow...
This really brought out some forgotten memories. When I gaze back to all that could have been, imagining what whould happen if I were still with that or that girl
ect ect. A varm, yet sad feeling. Although I am extremely happy with my girlfriend, I do look back at some imprinted images and memories of forgotten loved ones.

You really know how to implement feelings into your songs and it's really nice to see that you're still producing.

A truely moving piece of art.

+fav

Keep up making these awesome songs man, you got my full support :)

Semaphore responds:

Only Yesterday I watched some videos of you at youtube and listen to Secret Melody and my fav Vivid Recollection and I thought were the hack is Krussi? He's one of the artists in NG I'm on the same wave length with!

And here you are =D As you see I stuck in ambient/classic but I want to create some crazy trance, techno, house, drum n base and maybe dubstep songs in the future.

I really want to work with you at least we have to make 1 song together =)

Thank you really for your review Krussi.

Cheers Sema ^_^v

Spaze Unofficial - Unknown Genre Spaze Unofficial - Unknown Genre

Wow...

That is one pretty awesome loop. Love the kind of carribbean feel to it. Sounds as
if it could be in a game, like in the Monkey Island games. Really love the perc.

Am a bit supprised that no one have reviewed this yet.

Anyhow, awesome loop with an awesome feeling to it.

8/10

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Thanks man! :D

[Fiji]A New Climate [Fiji]A New Climate

Sure is unique :D

first of all, the intro had me hooked right from the start. Loved the stab melody and the pad-ish synth with attack on it, that was awesome. And as the guy below me wrote, that drum+piano+bass break was epic.

The title makes it whole, and it fits perfectly. I imagined myself soaring through some distant planet, not too unlike earth. Soaring over open landscapes, over mountains, through this new climate.

5/5

Sure was a unique, yet awesome and mesmerizing song.

Keep it up ^^

MrFijiWiji responds:

thnx man! wow u caught exactly! i mean exactly what i was going for!

How Wind Falls How Wind Falls

breathless

this is truely beautiful and awesome trance man!
Very soothing yet powefull.
It's packed with emotions (as usuall), you never dissapoint me Sema :D
We should seriously make a collab some day.

full score from me :D

Keep it up Sema :P

HYES!

I really appreciate your reviews Krussi =D

it makes me total happy to read your joy about the song =)

your songs give me the same happy and emotional feeling to me too

and I promise we are going to work together in the nearest future !

you should also keep it up ;)

Greetz Sema ^_^v

Not Alone[96kbps] Not Alone[96kbps]

Beautiful!

I seriously don't understand why you're not famous on newgrounds yet, this is an really awesome track, and the rest of your tracks are really awesome aswell.

I love the whole relaxed feeling this track got, although it's exported in low bitrate, it's sounds pretty amazing. Will keep this song on repeat a whole lot now when spring is here.

full score from me

+fav you as a artist
+download

I will review your other tracks aswell, I took a listen to some of them and you got an awesome talent in hardtrance and techtrance.

D-Chain responds:

Thank you for the review!
yet, i dont know either why im not famous..
I guess allot 0 bombers know me.. so i think its time to create acc #2
ill let you know by PM.

Walking in the Air RMX [D] Walking in the Air RMX [D]

Don't know why...

I haven't reviewed your songs lately :/

This brings back memories from watching "The Snowman" :D
I too started on a trance remix of Walking in the air, altough I never completed it and made a quick hiphop loop of it instead.

This is what I had in mind when I wanted to remix the song, but since it never really came out right and becauce I'm not that good at producing progressive trance I just stoped.

Well, onto the review.
As usual, you never dissapoint your audience and fans. This is simply beautiful.
I love your sound and your own distinguished touch to it.
I don't have to mention the mastering or EQing, since they're always perfect.
The beat, bass, melodies are awesome.
I really like the outro, since it's calming and it gives you a glimpse of the original.

That sums it up more or less.

full score from me you little rascal :P

Keep up the epicness Kazmo

Gouryella - Tenshi (NG remix) Gouryella - Tenshi (NG remix)

Sure brings back memories

I don't really know where to start with this review, so it might look a bit random or blocky.

First of all, I love the original, and you do it justice with this remix :)
I don't listen to this style of trance that much anymore, and have sadly grown abit tired of it :(
Your style reminds me somewhat of Rank 1.

I don't have to mention the mastering since it's perfect as always. So I got to ask, what do you use in the master chanel? Parametric EQ2?
The choice of synths, sounds, fxs are very well done.
I love the filtered intro. I usually filter kicks/cymbals, basslines and synths for intros and build ups myself.

This remix is not as uplifting as the original, in my opinion. Which is not bad.
I think this is more powerfull and a somewhat mix between dreamtrance and uplifting trance.

I enjoyed listening to this remix alot, even though I don't overall enjoy uplifting trance that much anymore.

So thanks for sharing this song with us NG people ^^

Keep it up TN :)

TerraNation responds:

i usely leave the master channel empty or basic use Fl studio balance meter, and keep the volym on 0dp kinda basic mastering metods.