Minute of My Life Minute of My Life

awesome :D

I just found out that my song were in a flash ^^
I love the concept and the timing were perfect. The animation itself chould've been better, but it is nice as it is :P I've started on a remake of the song, and you can find it here: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/197090 (remove the space)

+fav ^^

Keep it up :D

Guy Dancing Guy Dancing

zero bombers -.-

gawd I just hate zero bombers :P i know that perhaps its their opinion, but i don't like them, thats my opinion :D I liked this movie, beacuse it's unique and it differs from every other flash/movie here on NG.

Scorpion VS NES Scorpion VS NES

I lol'ed!

I lol'ed, hard. This was an amusing flash :D

Battletoads <33

ZBM TV Trailer ZBM TV Trailer

Boondocks :D

maan, shit flash was kinda cool, i liked the voice actor for Shadow, he reminded me of Riley from The Boondocks :P well, hope to see more of you in a near future :)

3 am wake-up call 3 am wake-up call

I'll never oversleep again

man, this shit was disturbing, but in a good way :P Nicely done :D

GroggyLobster responds:

hahaha... no, seriouslly: I'll watch you, when you're sleeping. >:)

Is this life? Is this life?

true :)

birth is the beginnig of the end, its simple as that. Good animation, nice choice of audio :D

4/5

AMIG0 AMIG0

Cool :D

I got a deep feeling from this flash, that life and death repeat it self. For example, lets say the the human race destroys it self, and "another" human race being born millions of years after, and they make the same mistake, and so on and so forth.

Bah, I don't know what I'm talking about, but a great flash, a bit long, but great :)

TmsT responds:

Maybe someday one of them will live just long enough to play a game of table tennis with the other... and then, satisfied, they will both shut down. Forever. Standing there like tombstones, silently, the last of their kind... their primary mission achieved at last.
;_;

Super Demo Reel Super Demo Reel

Cool :D

Cool video :D time was perfect, and the clips was nice aswell :D

Legs Legs

cool :D

cool animation :) I'd like to see more of this from you.

keep it up! :)

Angry Dog - Pheromones Angry Dog - Pheromones

Brilliant :D

love your animation style and the voice acting is flawless :D keep it up!

Sexual-Lobster responds: